My Lovely Wifes
I introduce you my lovely wifes.. Please welcome..

Front: My 1st wife namely Kurenay
Back: From left to right my 2nd, 3rd, 4th wife in respective order: Diandra, Irene, Lumita
Kurenay, you are very thin.. your neck is very comfortable for my hand.. you scream like hell.. everything I am looking for, I can find in you, my dear.. you rock my world girl...
Diandra, I love your bluesy tone my love.. I feel so confident when I had you in my arms..
Irene, your body is very heavy.. your neck is very fat.. I can't hold you for more than two hours my dear.. but you can be as hard as you can.. with you in my arms, I can play rock and blues as well..
Lumita, I love your twangy sound, girl..
I hope our love will be an everlasting love..
I also met with Erika in the early of this year.. I hope she will be my 5th wife.. She almost like my 1st wife or maybe more.. Don't worry girl, I will marry you soon.. nothing's gonna stop me to marry you...

Aren't they beautiful??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home